GTI warrants that the product or products are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period from the date of purchase being:
- 12 Months - Mechanical Parts
- 24 Months - Headlights and Indicators
- 60 Months - Body Panels and Parts.
- 12 Months - Any product type not specified above.
If a product warranty claim is raised during the warranty period the product must be returned to GTI at the purchaser’s expense. If the product warranty claim is approved, GTI may either:
- Repair the product free of charge.
- Replace the product free of charge.
- Provide a refund which will include customers return freight cost.
When a warranty claim is not approved GTI will return the product to the purchaser at the purchasers expense.
Conditions of Warranty
- The product must be returned to: Global Truck Imports.
- The product must have been fitted by a licensed motor mechanic, smash repairer, auto electrician (as the context requires) and in any case by a legally qualified person with suitable experience (for the part required to be fitted and scope of work) an be correct for the make, model and body type for which the purchase was originally made.
- Suitable oils and lubricants must be used and kept at correct levels.
- Failure of the product must not be due to: misuse, incorrect installation, incorrect connection or other abuse.
- Warranty will be void if the product is modified in any way, faulty due to misuse, abuse or incorrect installation.
- GTI will not be liable for consequential damage or loss of income due to failure of any product sold, and will not reimburse the customer for fitting or refitting charges of a faulty product nor for consequential expenses or costs arising from a faulty product.
If you have any questions, pleaseour Customer Service team who are only too happy to help.