We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of unfitted, unused, or defective items.
Please see below for our terms and conditions regarding returns items.
- The Customer is responsible for all return freight costs. The refund amount will not include original freight cost.
- GTI is not responsible for any damage to returned products during transit, and may decline the return request or revise the refund amount should this occur.
- Subject to any statutory requirements stating otherwise, products will only be considered for return when the following conditions are met:
- GTI must be notified within 7 days of the customer receiving the product, that the product is being returned. The product must be received by GTI within 7 days of this notification.
- The customer must provide the original invoice number.
- The product must be returned in original re-saleable condition, including packaging.
- The product must NOT have been fitted, modified, unassembled, used or damaged in any way. The product must be in the same condition as supplied by GTI.
- All products must be checked for suitability prior to any attempt or preparation for fitting (includes sanding and painting). No claim will be considered for incorrect supply against order.
- The Customer must not attach or write anything on the product itself or packaging unless instructed by GTI to do so.
- The product must be securely packed to ensure it is received back by GTI in original and re-saleable condition.
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team who are only too happy to help.